CASA of the Continental Divide's Mission:
To Strengthen families and communities through trauma-informed advocacy, support and services.
CASA stands for Court Appointed Special Advocates. We listen to the voices of the children who experience abuse and neglect and stand up for their rights. We visit the children, get to know them and advocate for their needs to be met in an overburdened child welfare system.
A CASA can be a mentor and friend and provide stability to a child in need. A CASA fights for children and protects them from harm. CASA of the Continental Divide is the sole organization in the 5th Judicial District that speaks up for children who experience abuse and neglect. We are the voice for those who have no voice. The children that we serve are your children and our children. They are from your county and your towns, and they need us – and you!
Our next training starts in September.
Contact us today to become a Child Advocate
Start your journey to Change A Child’s Story by filling out the form below or contact Cathy email@example.com
Become an Advocate and Make a Difference!
- Advocate training is 30 hours. Most of which is completed in your home with learning enhanced through facilitated group discussions.
- Training is available in all four counties.
- Includes opportunities to observe court hearings.
- Specialized training on current topics and continuing education workshops.
- Information on mandatory child abuse reporting, victims’ rights act, Indian Child Welfare Act, and various other challenges facing families in our district
Watch This Video To Learn More About Becoming A Child Advocate
Submit Your Application Today!
Thank you for your interest in being a CASA volunteer. You can be the voice of a child in your community.
You can Change a Child’s Story. Become a Child Advocate Today!
Ready to Apply
For CASA of the Continental Divide’s full volunteer application, please apply here: CASA Volunteer Application
Please gather the necessary information listed below prior to beginning the online application. You will not be able to save the volunteer application and return at a later time to finish.
Once you have all your information at your fingertips, click on the Volunteer Application link above to complete the volunteer application.
- Volunteer Experience: Names of Organizations- Names of Supervisors-Dates of Volunteerism- Responsibilities
- Employment History for past five years: Name of Organizations-Titles-Responsibilities- Supervisor Names- Work Hours- Addresses- Phone Numbers-Dates of Employment
- Motor Vehicle ID and Insurance Information
- Three References: Names- Mailing Addresses- Phone Numbers- Email Addresses