The CASA Mission
CASA of the Continental Divide guides volunteer advocates who ensure a child’s safety, best interest and well-being are at the forefront of legal proceedings.
Your Support Makes a Difference in the Life of a Child!
Other Ways to Give
- Find CASA of the Continental Divide or your favorite local nonprofit to support.
- Give locally and support nonprofits in your community
- ColoradoGives Day is more than just a day. It’s a movement that inspires and unites thousands of donors to give where they live and support Colorado nonprofits.
City Market Cares
- Link your shoppers card to CASA of the Continental Divide and make supporting easy with no additional cost to you.
- City Market donates annually based on your percentage of spending to participating organizations.
Drink Wine, Change a Child’s Story! Every purchase through the link below provides a 10% donation to CASA of the Continental Divide. We’re partnering with ONEHOPE Wine, a Napa Valley Winery producing delicious award-winning wine & gifts for your personal & business needs.
CASA of the Continental Divide acknowledges we are located on the traditional and ancestral lands of the Southern Utes, Uncompahgre Utes, Northern/ White River Utes, and Cheyenne peoples past and present. We acknowledge 48 contemporary tribal nations are historically tied to the lands that make up the state of Colorado. In our daily lives, let us honor and respect those who stewarded the land through generations.
CASACD acknowledges this statement will evolve as we continue to learn the history of the land we occupy. We are in the process of educating ourselves about the atrocities that took place against indigenous peoples on this land.
We would be humbled by your feedback