2022 Colorado Gives Day!
Thank you all for your support!
We are overwhelmed by the kindness we have received from our community this giving season. We raised nearly $14,000 for children in Colorado’s 5th Judicial District. On behalf of CASA of the Continental Divide, our staff, volunteers, and everyone we will be able to help because of your generosity, we want to extend a HUGE thank you to all who donated this Colorado Gives Day.
As you prepare to schedule your donation, here are some answers to a few questions you may have from our team:
Why Donate to CASA of the Continental Divide?
CASA volunteers play a unique role in a child’s journey as they navigate the child welfare system. Supporting CASACD is supporting volunteer advocates who ensure the child is safe and has the shortest possible road to a permanent home where they can thrive. With every cent donated, we are one step closer to breaking through every barrier to safety and education that children in your community are facing.
What is the purpose of Colorado Gives Day?
Colorado Gives Day has grown to be Colorado’s largest 24-hour giving event, raising more than $362 million for Colorado since it began in 2010. Each December, Coloradans come together with the common goal to strengthen the community by helping to power nonprofits.
How can I help CASACD before December 6th?
There are many ways you can support us before Colorado Gives Day officially begins on December 6th at midnight! You can:
- Create a fundraising page and share it on Facebook with all of your friends and family. Click Here to Create Fundraising Page
- Donate early! Giving begins today, Nov. 1st, and lasts all the way through Dec. 6th.
- Consider sponsoring us! Share a fundraising page with your workplace, and we will publicize your business on our website and across social media.
Steps to Create your Fundraiser:
- Enter Email Address
- Create Password
- Provide your First/Last name
- Create any changes to the page that you’d like
- Click the ‘Rocket’ graphic on the lefthand toolbar to Publish
- We will approve your page. Begin your fundraising! – Thank you!
*For more information, please reach out to email@example.com
CASACD Talks Colorado Gives Day 2022
When you donate to CASA you…
• Elevate a child’s voice through child advocacy
• Support children facing abuse and neglect
• Support children and families facing significant barriers to education
• Provide families resources and recommendations for stronger, healthier lives
• Provide services to stop the cycle of abuse
• Support the only child advocacy program of its kind in Colorado’s 5th Judicial District
Colorado Gives Day is a statewide movement to increase online giving in order to support Colorado nonprofits programs and their mission. Community First Foundation is pleased to power this day, presented by FirstBank. Thanks to the $1 Million Incentive Fund from Community First Foundation and FirstBank, your donation goes further on Colorado Gives Day. Every donation made through ColoradoGives.org on Colorado Gives Day is boosted by the incentive fund. For example, if a nonprofit organization receives 10 percent of the total donations made on Colorado Gives Day, that same nonprofit receives 10 percent of the $1 Million Incentive Fund.
How to Donate
Give Early and Schedule your Colorado Gives Day donation starting November 1, 2022!
Go to ColoradoGives.Org or click the button below.
Thank you for your continued support, we are so grateful!
Tax Credit Information:
Did you know that your donation to CASA is eligible for Tax Credits?
2020 Federal Tax Guidelines
For tax year 2020 the Federal Government has changed the charitable contribution guidelines: Individuals may deduct qualified contributions of up to 100 percent of their 2020 AGI (previously capped at 60%). A corporation may deduct qualified contributions of up to 25 percent of its taxable income
Child Care Contribution Tax Credit
When you donate to CASA 50% of your donation is eligible as a tax credit on your Colorado State Income Tax, further lowering your overall cost of giving.
For more information, please reach out to Reilly.Spence@mtncasa.org or Lori.Engels@mtncasa.org